Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Happy New Year from Sensei Watanabe

Hello dear friends and colleagues,

I hope you are all doing very well and have nice projects on this very special time of the year. Few words to let you know that I have had the great pleasure and honor to speak to Watanabe Sensei on december 24th. Sensei was doing fine after a safe and good journey back to Fukuoka. He has nearly completely recuperated of the jetlag.

The weather in Kukuoka was not too cold but humidity is all around. He hopes to be able to visit his Sensei around the end of the month. You may remember that he was not able to do so last year for his sensei was very sick and was in hospital and did refuse.  

Sensei is quite busy and the day I spoke to him, he had a supper planned with former karateka colleagues. Sensei asked me to send to all of you his best regards and good wishes for a Happy New Year !!!

I will send you other news and updates following my next call to Sensei ¨ to all of you my good friends and karateka colleagues. To those who will train on January 1st, I say  ''See you then''. To the others I  say ''

See you very  soon ''
Very truly yours, HAI

No comments: