Tuesday, July 28, 2009

What Has Been Going On with Mark Krupa (part two)?

Like I had published in this post:

"We also had a young and promising actor named Mark Krupa. Let just say that if I was to produce a remake of Rocky IV, I would contract him for this Drago character, the huge russian boxer. In fact, Krupa is not that tall and that big. But his size would fit the production budget"

Mark is a black belt who stopped coming a few years ago. I had almost completely forgotten about him until I saw him on national television (Radio-Canada) in a children program called Zooville. Unfortunately, there is no info about the participants.

So, I checked around the Web. On
Mahalo, I found that he is a well recognized wildlife photographer and fisherman. You can check his adventures on HOOKED with Mark Krupa: The Complete First Season.

"Take off with host Mark Krupa, as he explores Canada's unrivalled wilderness. Battling the denizen of the deep as well as Mother Nature's temper, adventurer and photographer Mark Krupa journeys to the pinnacle of angling adventure. Produced in High Definition by award winning filmmakers."


Then, through the Internet Movie DataBase (IMDN) , you realize that Mark participated in many movies or series. I counted 35.

He also has some wonderful pictures on
Bountyfishing.com .

On Youtube, he has a demo video.




And finally, no Wikipedia page so far for him.

If we don't see at the dojo, see you at the Oscars... Take care...

No comments: