Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Fundraising Montreal

Hello fellow Karatekas,

While our fellow Karatekas from Grande Prairie and Norway are eager to help Sensei with expenses that will incur during the renewal of the dojo and his personal life, there has been some individuals that have expressed interest in starting our own fundraiser. The logistics in doing this is a little different as we don’t have anywhere to meet and contribute. The immediate solution is to send some money to one person. I am willing to accept all contributions, please reply as soon as possible with your ideas and if you feel that this is a good idea, if I receive your OK, then I will send you my address to mail me your contribution, I will then forward the contribution to Sensei with your name on a card with everyone’s name.

Please reply with your comments as soon as possible,

Thanks

George

1 comment:

Tina said...

Hi George,

This sounds like it would be the easiest solution. Thanks,

Tina Wong