Friday, January 9, 2009

Plan B (5)

Hello,

I just talk to Mme Roy from Rosemont College . They have a place that we could rent temporary and it is available every night of the week after 18:15. We can rent it without a contract on a daily basis.

The room is 60 feet by 60 feet. We would have access to the lockers room, the shower and free parking after 18:00. The cost per hour is 30$.

They already have a Karate school in the college but as long as we do not recruit and advertise, it would be OK. They understand our situation.

It may sound expensive but for a couple of month we could guarantee that we would train only 2 or 3 night a week for 2 hours each night. This would only cost 60 $ for a training session. A cost, speaking for myself, I would be willing to share with others. See it like a temporary extra membership fee… that would cover the extra cost.

Looking forward to train with you

Bruce Pitre
Consultant en performance d'affaires
Formation - Coaching - Développement
1097, rue Spiller
Otterburn Park (Québec) Canada, J3H 5C8
514 967-9605


Thanks alot Bruce, that sounds pretty good to me. I had done some searching around my area and it's pretty much the standard fee for renting a room like that. Plus that time slot is pretty much perfect for the night time people, but what about afternoon training?

Derek



Hi everyone,

The Rosemont College idea sounds good to me for the short term.
I would be available most nights to pick up anyone needing a ride if we were to train there.

Guillaume Doucet

2 comments:

Tina said...

It is such a difficult and sad situation. I am, however, impressed by how all those close to the teacher has come together to help. It shows how much respect, admiration, and affection people feel for him. I think that he has impacted many lives. I love karate and that has changed my life. I am grateful to him.

For those of us outside of Montreal, can we help by starting up a fund for the teacher.

Tina Wong

E Gañe said...

Well Tina

I transmitted you wish to the other memebers through email. I should have a suggestion pretty soon. Tks for your comment

MKC