Friday, January 2, 2009

Meeting

Hello fellow Karatekas,

As previously mentioned, we will be meeting to discuss the future of our school, please make an effort to attend. The topics of discussion are;

1) Update on the present situation regarding St. Zotique

2) Relocating the Sensei ( where is he going to stay)

3) Finding a new Dojo, permanent or temporary

4) Maintaining contact and interest with all the students, eliminating the risk of loss of memberships.

Please write back or call me to confirm,

When: Monday Jan. 05th, 2009

Time: 18h00

Place: Elios Restaurant

351 Bellechasse

514-276-5341




Agrandir le plan

1 comment:

Pablo said...

I am as shocked as all of you by the news. Hopefully our Sensei will be allright. Please contact me if there is anything I can do to help. My contact and email: pablomartinez7@sympatico.ca and phone 514-586-9888. For Eric: eric.panet-raymond@dgag.ca.

Very best regards,

Pablo