Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Plan B (1)

Hello to all,

Since yesterday, I have been looking in the Remax Quebec site for commercial rentals. They seem pretty expensive. There is a nice one corner of Beaubien and Drolet. But they ask 4800$ per month. The rest is between 1500 and 2000$ per month.

Another solution would be to rent time in an existing dojo, gym or dance school until we find a more affordable rental.

Does anyone know how much was the rent on St-Zotique or have the slightest idea it was?

Happy New year to all.

Eric

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone. I can't seem to contact anyone so I'm just going to post my email here: neypao@aei.ca. I'm fully available if anything needs to be done. Thanks Bruno, Hai, George and Eric for keeping a watch out for the school. I'm looking forward to a word from one of you and I'm sure we'll be back training soon enough.

Guillaume